...there we stood in the doorway We heard the mission bell and we were thinking to ourselves "This could be heaven or this could be hell" Mirrors on the ceiling The pink champagne on ice. And she said: "We are all just prisoners here of our own device." (Eagles)

Saturday, August 9, 2008

How an ESE student becomes "eligible" for Occupational Therapy (?)

Trying to make sense of words, because they are important.

I really need some help on this one.

How does a student become "eligible" for occupational therapy under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)?

All answers appreciated. Take nothing for granted.

I have just read something that may interrupt my enjoyment of the Buc's game and the PPV Ultimate Fight.

I need some validation quick before my head explodes.

No comments: