...there we stood in the doorway We heard the mission bell and we were thinking to ourselves "This could be heaven or this could be hell" Mirrors on the ceiling The pink champagne on ice. And she said: "We are all just prisoners here of our own device." (Eagles)

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Moron Sex - After All of these years

I am under strict marital-law orders to clarify my previous post:

HIgh School Sex -It's More Than Just Sex

When I wrote that I wasn't going to ask the second girl if the adult school employee was having sex with her before she graduated, I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Like, maybe he took some professional development courses, and instead of grading on her curves while she was a student like he did the first one, he waited until graduation night to cap the gown.

My wife doesn't like the way I wrote it. First of all, she thinks the only reason I brought it up was because he was tapping it and not me. She said something to the effect that I could go find the girl if that would make me happy, and don't forget to send money. After a few months shy of 32 years of bliss, and she hangs it up for one night of 37 years ago. Whoever...

Secondly, my wife thinks the way I said that "the three of us were together" one night along with that I said how easy it would be to not ask "her" implied that it was her, my wife.

So, I am here to set the record straight. It wasn't my the wife the guy was tutoring. I did not get a BJ in Immokalee, at any price. And I did not have sex in New York .... with a $4000 call girl.

Glad I didn't say anything about the girl that sat next to me in typing class and the days she wore those short skirts and crossed her legs. You know how embarrasing it is to have a wet spot on khaki pants, and I never took my hands off the keyboard.

No comments: