...there we stood in the doorway We heard the mission bell and we were thinking to ourselves "This could be heaven or this could be hell" Mirrors on the ceiling The pink champagne on ice. And she said: "We are all just prisoners here of our own device." (Eagles)

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Editing Is Humbling

I continue to see spelling and grammatical mistakes I have made both with my own posts and my posts on other blogs. What amazes me is how many times I reread something before I see the mistake. The waist/waste pile of crap I made certainly deserves a change of linen. My apologies to those who may find these mistakes offensive, and I will attempt to hone my editing skills.

1 comment:

Tycon said...

I run an education site for students and teachers and was wondering if you would like to write a post for it. It looks like you haven't posted for a while on your site but would you be interested in writing an article or two for my site?

I like your second to last post about bullying and would love to have you voice your opinion on my site. You can either write something geared toward the teachers or the students. Please let me know if you'd be interested.

Thanks!

contact: admin@eduref.net